Kuching 2018 day 1

Wow, It's been a year since i last came to Kuching.  I always enjoy Kuching as this is the place where the food is so good and cheap and the best of all, is that people here so hospitable. Pullman has always been the choice of my stay as this place is the best locations and the service is here is good. 

I used to receive a lot of complain about Pullman , Kudos to you all in upgrading your standard of service to the level that i myself feel it's good  but like always say there is always room for improvement

Arrive on the Thursday with my colleague and her husband . the first thing they say is this a public holiday ... hahahhaha Kuching is the place where dont really see a lot of traffic .So that is why i can go anywhere in Kuching regardless of what time and i can still be on time or early ... hehehe arrive in Pullman and after check in we went to Song Kheng Hai  to have our first meal of the day ....

Belacan beehoon, Tomato Keow teow and Mee as well gong piah greeted us for This meal. both lunch and tea. Well i try all those but first time trying belacan beehoon, nice sweet and a lot of prawn paste in it . I think that has become one of my favourite food in Kuching ...
tomato mee

Belacan Meehoon

Tomato Keowteow

Gong Piah

So after having our lunch /tea we have a little walk around the Padungan area which is the Chinatown of Kuching. As most of us are tired, as headed back our hotel and as then have our welcome drink at lobby lounge . I been here so many time and this is actually the first time I actually come and have a welcome drink . heheheheh but the drinks was good







So for Dinner ,since it was raining ,we went to a nearby seafood centre call Top spot . Located on top of the UTC centre in Kuching, this place houses some of the famous seafood centre in one place that more strategically located . Those this place is not my ideal as the price is bit dear to my normal places but the good things is that the food is still fresh and good. Highly recommend you all to come if you’re looking at some places that is near by town area.

Stir Fry Midin

Pansuh (bamboo cook chicken )

Prawn Umai (raw Prawn Salad)

Sweet and Sour Fish 

Balitong

Salted Egg Crab
 Well after stuffing our stomach to the brim , we went for a short sightseeing walk and than headed back to our Hotel for another day of rest and we still have a long day next 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again