new updates

 

Wow , Its been more than 2 years since I release a new blog updates . a Lot of people have been messaging me what happen ? how come no blog post? Not been travelling and eating and such

2020-2022 was really some tough years, years of non-activeness due to the Pandemic to changes in life . from job changes to new lifestyle as well to new things to pick up , a lot of changes but necessary to keep this thing in life alive. Same time due to commitment in writing for other mags and publications, legal implications of writing on this blog has to be put on hold .

 

However , in this time now , try my best to updates as much as I can with new things coming up and as well new lifestyle to update you all. So here we go . Till the next time I pour my heart out , take care , stay safe and god bless

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again