Kuching Food!!!

Well this trip beside of a bit of work , it was also a bit of a holiday and clearing my mind with so many things that has been playing around of mind. but the best thing is that a lot of friends and close friend were there for me to took me around and eat so many good food ... one thing i cant imagine as  i  travel is the price of food.. They were so fresh and cheap and so enjoying it there . how nice is it ? you got to try it out for your self ...... so here are some of the shots and good food . if you want to know the locations, msg me and i will give it to you !

Sarawak Laksa


 BLA BLA BLA DINNER WITH HUI HUI AND OF COURSE MARIE

Honey Lemon 

Fried Seaweed

Midin Salad

Chef Noddles ( like wa tan hor with lots of seafood fresh)

Oyster cake

Ostrich meat

Ribs
BREAKIE AT JALAN PANDUNGAN AREA
Woo Lam 

Cha kueh

Kopi ping

Cha Kueh

Kueh Chap (before)

Kueh Chap (after)

Noodle decedents noddle

pork soup with spareparts
CANT REMEMBER THE PLACENAME THANK YOU ERNEST AND CHING MUN!
MY FIRST UMAI!!! 

dabai fried rice

midin salad
 DAY 2 BREAKIE AT PULLMAN








kolo mee at kenyalang park
 MUARA TEBAS LUNCH WITH MEE FANG AND JOYCE
cant remember the name but a fish

oyster cake ( way bigger than face !)

midin

Butter Prawn
 DINNER AT PENDING SEAFOOD CENTRE WITH PAUL, HUI HUI AND MARIE !
spinach

PRAWNS

BEST KAMPUNG CHICKEN I EVER HAD

BALITONG

CIKA


 BREAKIE AT PULLMAN


 LAST DAY LUNCH AT NUI YI HONG PULLMAN KUCHING






 so before signing off for this blog post.....
Marie, Paul,Ernest , Ching Mun, Joyce and Mee Fang, Thank you for your hospitality and bringing me to have good food and great places... i love the time we spent together .... Hui Hui it was nice meeting acute girl like you !!!! you remind me of a very close friend of mine !!!!

So for my readers, come and experience Kuching for yourself.. You will sure enjoy Good food and more places.. My only regrade was not enough time for me to go around and enjoy others...... so Kuching for me again soon ? YES!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again