SamFu Restaurant,

Samfu

Well normally for me certain food in the world I do not like to eat or even try at all, but Malaysian have a of food I don’t even think about. Enter my world last weekend was Peranakan or Nyonya cuisine. One of the crossover between Chinese, Malay and Indian aka ROJAK but there is are the people that has based in the area since God knows. 

Samfu Restaurant is one the ones that was introduce by a good friend whereby the food was good and nice. Simple yet have a home cooked feel. But the best of all is that the food here is really good. Though I have not have too many Peranakan cuisine before, this place located in Jalan Bunga Raya, is one the highly recommended by local. Once enter I feel this place is a very comfortable place to have a small family gathering. Only one thing I don’t like when I was there, was that the incense smell is so strong that is too choking for me







We have a few different types of food like pongteh mix (chicken and Pork) Babi Chili garam , The fish , a mix veg. And we can’t finish it. Food portions was like for 3-4 pax since we have 2 person only. Food wise the taste was good and the look appealing with good design and simplicity and home style cooked food. Should try others as well if we have more people to dine with us. Drinks were serve to us in an old hot water tumbler.








In the end, this place, is a very nice place to come and have dinner or lunch with friends and family. Do come early and enjoy the good food and ambience before people start pouring in for meals.do take photograph as the décor is nice and beautiful for you to have pic there. Parking is available outside, but scare so do try to see if anywhere else can park. If you ask me would I come here again, I will say Yes!






120, Jalan Bunga Raya, Kampung Jawa, 75100 Melaka, Malaysia

N 2.198376000000001, E 102.25126999999998

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again