South Sea Seafood Centre, Subang


One of my favorite food of all time is seafood. I love seafood so much that I sometimes look like one… hahaha just joking. Couple of months back my cousin introduce to me and uncle this place call South Sea seafood.


So I wonder to myself where in the world in this place. South Sea….. Ok Here it goes… Located opposite the tarmac and runway of Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (Subang Airport) South Sea is one of the few seafood restaurant that still remaining in the area. For this place, it nice and relaxing and have so many good seafood and the best it’s fresh . This open air place also is nice if it’s come with family as the place is so near the tarmac, people can watch airplanes take off and landing. Good place for also people who are flight or aircraft enthusiast .Simple deco with mostly wooden elements, this place also bring you comfort for food esp after a long day of work with a few drinks in the mind 






The seafood in this place is fresh and alive. Kicking and trying to climb of its tank! From Spider crabs, to eels, sea cucumber, lala, clams, snappers, prawns and etc, all are alive and kicking in this place and the tank . If you’re looking also for good wine, this place also have a lot of good wine collections. 


























 A lot of good of variety and the speed of the food coming out from the kitchen. From simple family dinner we have order to the more complex food the food in this place is so fast and the taste is good . One of my favorite dish here is actually it’s steam fish. We order the patin twice here and it taste exactly the same both time. Fresh , simple nice and not overcooked. Just how we like it. My uncle and cousins all ask me about what I think about this place and the best with this is that this place is that it has the luxury and family feel, but when it comes to the price, this place is the same or slightly more higher than the ones that I normally go.















In the end, This is one of the place, that I would highly recommend to my friends and family members who is looking for good seafood in the Klang Valley area. If you don’t mind driving, than this is the place to go for a gathering. Highly recommend for you to go and give it try 


Address: Jalan Dua, Kampung Melayu Subang Tambahan, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-7846 1401
GPS: 3.140477, 101.546930


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again

Longkang Siham @ Melaka