ChinaHouse at the old CourtHouse


Whenever I travel, a lot of times I will look for a good place to have a cup of joe or decent nice café in the particular place of travel. Sometimes you never know that you always will find some hidden jewel in places that so plain sight. Enter this place which my friend brought me over and it’s a historical building

Situated Jalan Tun Abang Haji Openg in Kuching is the branch of the Famous one in Penang. Call China house. Located right in front of the Fort Margarita, China house is one of the newest café that shoot up within the last few months in 2016. House inside the Old courthouse of Kuching, This café uses it’s old distinctive décor and it’s ambience of the old yet artistic design is something that you can really feel whenever you come here.










China House is one of the few places that serve fusionist food with its simple non halal menu, the food is nice and complex. With a lot of drinks choices more than other places, this is place offer really good and nice food that I myself really like with some simple yet nice sides.





Dessert here are crazy… I thought I been one that is crazy, this is even more crazy. With 21 I say again 21 different types of pastries and cakes whenever I come to this place, it serve best cakes I ever I have in Malaysia.  Start from the simple cheese cakes to the more elaborated cakes like black forest and tiramisu with alcohol in them, you will simple enjoy and find good cakes and best dessert here. They also serve some other dessert whereby kids like soft serve ice-cream and waffles as well. You will enjoy this place for a good time as well












Whenever you come here, make sure to spend a longer time in this relaxing city and as well as enjoy the time here with board games and as well as drawing . Come here to enjoy the drawing session here and you may even get some prizes for being the best of the week. Hehehe.


For me this place is one of those places whereby you can enjoy and relax as well as to rest plus the best thing is that is in Kuching, whereby its more quiet and relaxing here in this place. Do come to this place for  you to find good food as well as relaxing time as well. 


Jalan Tun Abang Haji Openg, 93000 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again