Kuching 2017



In the time of this trip was after the burial of the beloved CM of Sarawak, Who pass away on the Thursday. Those it was still a mourning here in Kuching, this trip prove for me of more an eye opening and as well as fun time

With some personal thing to do when I here done, It feasting time!!!!!! One thing I always like whenever I travel is to eat and be like a local, nothing can ever beat that. Even some of my friends here in Kuching things that I am a Kuchingian more than them.. hehehehehe. But what draw me to Kuching if I am not coming for anything….

It’s friends and food. Nothing compare to the friends I have build here in Sarawak. A lot of good friendship has been build and has been cemented with the grace that God has bless me this years. So many things has happen esp in 2016.

From Friendship to food I think this is the best things to describe about my trips here in Kuching. From simplicity of hawker food to high end hotel based restaurant, Kuching has always capture my heart with all the powerful flavors that slaps you in the face to the yet simple food that it can offer . I always love this place and I will always come here for more. Sometimes people ask me a question that I always like to answer them back  with a question, Where can you go in Malaysia that has so many exciting things you can do and eat and the best of all, you don’t need to spend a lot of money or fly very far and long or transit? Though most of the time as I travel back from Kuching is that I always encounter flight delay. This is the only thing I don’t like (thank you AirAsia for always giving me flight delay and headache). But it does deter me to always come back to this place over and over again. 

The love that I have also for this place is the peace and serenity that it caters to . A city that is packed with a lot of things to eat but yet it’s still calm. The best thing about this is place is that the traffic jams are practically less to none. It’s also have less car but yet it easier to travel around with friends’ car (thanks Ching Mun) (hehehheehhe) . Take a short trip to places like Bako National Park, Kubah National Park or even some of the wildlife protection centre like Matang or Semanggoh to see some of the animals and as well as to have fun swimming at the waterfall. IT the best way to enjoy and head over to places like Pending seafood centre, Petanak Market or even Muara Tebas for good, cheap and fresh seafood . You will enjoy this place and relaxing in this place and the best , Fresh and cheap seafood can be found here.

Or if you’re looking for more downtown area, Places like old courthouse, Lau Ya Keng, Pandungan Area, Main Bazaar and some nearby places have so mnay good food. Check out my old blog write up and you will see  some of the good food area. Enjoy things like Sarawak Laksa, Kolo Mee, Kueh Chap, Gong Piah and some many others more.

Here the things, don’t just take my word for it, Experience it for yourself and let the magic and beauty of Kuching as well as its people captures your mind. Never have I been to see so many beautiful and yet friendly people in a city . I think for me I will give the moniker to this city . The friendliest city in ASEAN.


Kuching you have always impress me with your hospitality and your kindness, from a simple greeting to explaining  to the fullest for the things I do not know, you guys rocks and love you all. Maybe when I retire I will consider “migrating” here but one things for sure is that I will always choose you as my local getaway holiday ! kudos and keep it up !


















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again