Artist Playground @ Pullman KLCC



So what to do on weekday …. Well part of it is to meet friends and clients whom are more like friends to me more than just clients. Thank you for the support to me for the past few years. Kamsahamida. So the best thing to do is to invite them to come and join us at our events. So first and foremost Thank you Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre for inviting us and our members to come join them at the relaunching of their lounge . It’s been great and fun and nice to mingle with fellow colleagues and as well as to network between ACCOR Plus members with you all

So the new lounge is situated on the mezzanine floor of the hotel  just above the lobby and Eccucino (coffee House) With a blue and simple concept , the lounge look more comfortable, relax and simply a great place to chillax.

With 100 types of whisky that will be serve here, the lounge will prove to be one of the newest additions to the hotels that has been so iconic in the central part of Bukit Bintang. What will draws me here more will be the hospitality that I was accorded whenever I am here. Friendly and comfortable that will be what I always look for whenever I chose a hotel for my trips and as well  the options to come back for another getaway.

So yesterday didn’t got a chance to take a lot of pictures. So some of this pic are from them as well . So thank you Pullman KLCC for the invites and as well getting to know you all more.






















Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel and Residences
4, Jalan Conlay, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again