Muse Hotel Bangkok Langsuan -A MGallery Collection

Another throwback . May be me feeling very nostalgic and like the this hotel a lot by the time i was doing my reservations for my trip last November. So this is it My Favorite Hotel under the ACCOR Hotel Group of all time !!!!!!

Introducing the synonymous with boutique yet luxurious the Muse Hotel Bangkok . Situated in Langsuan Road, this hotel is design with a steep 1920's design. Like i went back into the time of The Chicago Mafia Al Capone God father era. Instead of a standing check in counter , but a more personalize and sit down service which was so good. 4 welcome drinks instead one of one. As you move into the rooms the rooms are huge

Huge rooms, with good old design but you dont feel old, confortable bed and nice beautifully design bath room . The place already blow my mind with that . It blew  my mind the first time as i went into this hotel . the design of it good







































So after check in I went out to do some shopping. you can also take the tuk tuk from here to the Chidlom Station which appox 10 mins walk,but who want to walk when you can take the tuk tuk ...hhehehehe...... now here is the second time it blew my mind of..I always have a habit of buying a soft toy back wheneve i travel regradless of where i travel too both local and overseas. So here no usual . saw the muse bear in the lobby deco and thought getting it, after asking about the price , i was still thinking weather to get it or go hardrock to get the bear.. but i say maybe tmmr i can conside..... so went to out came back and then they ask me if anybody in the room as they want to give me a gift ( forgotten to turn off the DND sign ) i say no i just forgotten  to turn on. so i went out again and i saw something in my room that look familiar ..... it was the Muse bear ..... the first thing i did was to insta it !!! thank you for making my day !!!


So after a shower  i went to Medici for dinner... it was a great place with more of a semi casual Italian dinning which is taunted by Thailand Tatlers as one of the best restaurant in Bangkok and i agree.... order some of the more simple traditional food and it was good !!! and to go down with it was still my fav a extra long island !!!












ps: THEY EVEN HAVE LIVE ITALIAN OPERA!

So after dinner went to their rooftop bar, do not know why but i always love rooftop bars... it called speak easy and it was nice ... had a glass of house white  and the atmosphere was nice and chilax





















So that is to end of the night i was there . just before i check out the next day , had a swim and gym for couple of hours before i had  breakfast at the Su tha ros (now Babette’s The Steakhouse Bangkok)
this is really blow my mind !!!!! breakfast is on the 19th floor with view of the bangkok area but what blow my mind was they serve alcohol for breakfast !!! to be precise... bloody mary or prosecco !! of course i go for processo. so after that check out as my flight is at 1955, i still have to catch a lastminute shopping and as well as a beer or two ..


















So in the end this hotel blew my mind and now everything i go back to bangkok , this is the hotel i will stay only !!! unless i want to be in shukumvit ... but that will be another post !!!

55/555 Langsuan Road, Lumpini

Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again