Hei Loi Ton @ Shaw Parade

A lot of people always like to ask me what is the best things and my favorite thing to do when you gather family or close friends together. And my answer till now is always the same. If it’s day time it will always be dim sum! And then for dinner it will be round table !

So for this week I want to introduce to you one of the best place in KL for a non-halal Dim sum gathering and lovely good time. Hei loi ton. Located in a nice quiet building in Pudu, Hei loi ton is a branch out of the Chinese restaurant with the same name in Serdang. Serving good Chinese food all across the floor of the Cantonese cuisine, this place will give you the bumps when it comes to the food and the best it’s not too pricey for a mid-class scale restaurant so for today we will have 2 parts dim sum and round table dinner


Dim sum in Cantonese it means to touch the heart. So with small and simple finger style food to share with people all around you is one of the best thing to do. Beside that it encourages us to share and as well to communicate with each and other. Like for instance was the fun and chatting and laughing we have when my aunty from US came back. Even though the circumstances of this trip back was for the the wake and the funeral of her mum and my grandmother, but I believe the best things was that communications, time spent and as well as the laughter that the whole family share. I believe that if my grandmother see this, she will be happy no matter where she is 













Family dinner is also something all of us love , no matter eating at home or eating in a restaurant , the best thing about round table is the being of good gathering and chatting. My style of family dinner is all about the sitting down together and chat more than we eat … so for people like me who love to eat …. I can walaop everything… hahahahahahah…… but anyway the best thing about the round tables, it encourage you to have a good conversations, catching up and as well as have great time spent together with friends and family members .

Hei loi ton serve quite a good set of meals for the food we had. From simple cold dishes to the roasted suckling pig and as as well as complex food like sea cucumber and fish maw with broccoli and mushrooms. This place really is something my family and I love to go to and have a great meal together














In the end I like Hippocrates quote Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Food is the only thing I know that can heals even though a lot of quarrels and as well other things have happen . let food be a healing to the soul 

AddressCangkat Thambi Dollah, Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hours
Open today · 10AM–10PM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again