MIMI NGUYEN CAFE @ Puchong

Sometimes we all want to eat some exotic food and as well healthy. Thus we have thing call Vietnamese Cuisine. But the problem in Malaysia, is that you can never find a very good one. Either it’s too fusionist till it become like more of a localize taste or it just plain bland and tasteless kind of food with ridiculous or exorbitant prices.

Located in Puchong, we found via a Chinese newspaper daily, is Mini Nguyen Café .Situated in an area with a little bit out of the way , Mimi Nguyen Café is serving some of the best Vietnamese cuisine I ever taste in Malaysia. From Simple and nice food like Pho to the more complex food of ba la lot, this place serve it all.

From the ritualist of a Vietnamese deco to the style like of reminding me of my school canteen, Mimi Nguyen Café  make you feel like you in a small and simple hut in the outskirts of Vietnam. We came here all the way from Hartamas just for it and have the food and it did not let me down.
We have things like spring rolls, pho, rice with pork and chicken, catfish and the food is way better than what I thought. Though I don’t like its coffee cause it way too sweet for my liking. Maybe I have been drinking a lot of coffee without sugar lately.

When it comes to Vietnamese, I am actually not a big fan as I am not too fancy their food the first time when I tried as found it to be either too sweet or flavorless , but this have change my mind. Their even offer some of their local delicacy that a lot of people scare to try or even see. Balut. I was so tempted to order it but I think I will be the only one that will be eating or sampling it as all will scare to look at it.

It a final words, this is a place I will say I will come here again and enjoy the great food again with friends. But if you are coming to have a romantic place for food, this is a place that you can give a miss but come here to savor the food, this is a place that is nice food and drinks, but do come and try I esp. like the catfish in caramel sauce dammmmmmmmmm goooooooooooddddd goes very well with rice !














AddressJ-01-04, JALAN PPK 1, PUSAT PERNIAGAAN KINRARA, Taman Kinrara, 47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
GPS:3.058825, 101.640890
Open Daily 1030-2230

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again