Day 3

So day 3 has come and I am about 2 more days from leaving this place. The beauty of travel is that you can be yourself in looking for good food and as well looking for good and exciting places to see as well as you learn the culture of a particular place. Wah all in 1 breath !

So what better things to when you are travelling with people than to be dump by them and go on your own . Sometimes I don’t like to travel in groups is that I am unable to do or see what I want . So this time same thing happen like my first trip to Bangkok . So note to myself, travel with people that you know will travel and do what people travel and do as well. Never for me that I like to travel with people who just say ah… bored lah lazy lah to me those are just turn off for me whenever I travel.


So that’s all the grosses has been voice out. Here enter the day 3, So day 3 started like yesterday and day 1 but I got to see more things experience more and as well as to eat and do more things with some many places to visit and try and eat. So what better way to start than to take a Grabcar to the famous land mark and walk from there. From Ben thant Market , the first place I visit when I was on my own was the Ho Chi Minh Museum. Whenever you travel to HCMC, one of the things you must learn here is the culture and as well as the history of this place. From here you can see about things that comes from Prey Nokor a small Khmer in the 17th Century till Saigon during the French Indochina era till now after the fall of the southern “puppet” government (as they call it here a lot) as Ho Chi Minh (though it still called Saigon even ICAO coding SGN). The Museum will show you the highlight of the culture from the their pottery making, weddings the wars , as well as the currency of this  place.  A very nice and place with lots of informatics and as well one of the must visit place whenever you’re here in HCMC



























































































































From here I just walk and walk and I got a chance to visit the inside of the famous Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon. A Cathedral that seats the throne of the Catholic Archbishop of Ho Chi Minh . This place has so many beautiful yet nice carving of as well as stained glass.  Consecrated in 1880, this is the longest and most preserved building I ever seen in places I travel to. The Marvelous of the Romanesque architecture capture the awesomeness and have wow my eyes with it supremacy and as well it’s design. A must come place. 











AS by now most of you will know that whenever I travel , I will somewhere somehow will have McDonalds for a meal session. So had my first McD in Vietnam here just next to the Cathedral and enjoy some simple time alone and viewing some beautiful sights of this place and i have my FIRST PORK BURGER IN MCD!. Then I saw building that is just next door walk and walk and I found it’s actually a post office. The building is so nice and it’s a place that I thought it was a Museum or some kind of historical place, but it actually a working and functioning post office with souvenir selling in it ! 










Some what’s next , walk and walk and walk past a lot of place and I got a chance and I went to the Home of the Tôn Đức Thắng. A well preserve place for someone who was has serve with the french during WW1 to at the end become the second president of Vietnam




























Nothing much from them on from buying food my 2 cousins and to dinner. Man from all the walking today, I am so tired and stone and I just want to rest more so enjoy the pictures as you read this blog write up . 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again