Day 4 Alone time HCMC

So today started my one day alone adventure. Ahhhh I wish I could this earlier but what to do when you are travelling with people. So today it was something that I always wanted to do whenever I travel, that is to do what I want to do and have good time of exploring and trying things I have not tried or done before

So I left the Airbnb place about 1230, and headed out the one of the elegant hotel I have seen here in HCMC especially the ones under ACCOR. Hotel Des Arts an M Gallery Hotel by Sofitel was on my radar since it’s opening less than a year ago in here in HCMC. This hotel boast 168 nicely wooden comfortable design hotel with elegant and as well as its boast state of the art facilities here at the hotel. What separates this hotel than the others ACCOR hotel choice I have it’s also its location. Located in Quan (district) 3 this hotel is actually not far away from most of the major attractions and shopping mall.

If you’re the ones who loves to walk and walk around the see cultures and as well heritage plus trying and sampling different food along the way without worrying than HCMC is the place for you to come here . Plus Hotel Des Arts is just less than 5 mins walking distance from the Cathedral Norte Damm and as well as the Reunification Palace. So it’s an ideal place to stay whenever you’re here in HCMC.

Boast with some of the best and high tech facilities that a hotel have , this place looks more like a modern hotel than a boutique hotel is you judge based on its facility  but this hotel still captures me a lot. Very Awesome hospitality service , when even you’re Front Office people even walk up and teach you and guide you about your room. Kudos and keep up the service for you’re all, the next time I come back to HCMC, I will choose you more than the others hotels. Great service and great people, this is the kind of service I like. Where else than you can find any hotels that serve you with great knowledge and skills like that. As of today only here. 



































































So after that kind of introduction of this kind of great intro to the hotel. What is the best thing to do, EAT!!!! So I went out again and eat this time went to some of the great food of Vietnam! So I had my first Banh Min and Ga rang (friend Chicken) here on the street of HCMC and they follow by so many thing that I came back stone and fell asleep here at the one of the most comfortable bed in the past few days.
















So what to do at night, well I fell asleep had the best food I ever have in HCMC. A mix Pork Porridge, with all the spare parts and as well as the best yellow color porridge and the best of all , this is the first time I had this thing call street porridge as well as bean sprout with porridge. Love this food , well when you’re local you’re just want to eat and be like a local and eat what they eat and drink what they drink .

So for the time in this nearly week here, I was able to walk on the street of the HCMC Main Area at night without worry about people and as well as the best thing of all is to be able to see what the night life of the people here is. Staying here in Quan 3, I would say is the best choice I have made for this whole entire trip. With so many nice places to go to and all within walkable distance, I should have started this journey of knowing the places of HCMC from the day 1 here instead. But when you’re travelling with others, it’s always hard, but I would. And since I have a welcome drink , end the night with a small nightcap here at the lounge on the 23rd floor. Enjoy and relax and best of all , where this blog spent most of it time being written




















 So to end this day, I want to say this to all who have been following and reading all my rumbles and as well as all the craziness that I have put up here on this blog write up special. But don’t move away to far yet as I still have tomorrow and the best of all, next week onwards some of more zoom in and more of the detailing of the places and as well things I did will be up. So do keep looking on my blog and have a fun time and I will see you soon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again