Hôtel des Arts Saïgon MGallery Collection

The name of this hotel already tell you that this going to be an awesome hotel to stay in. Hehehehe .Well the best is that I have a chance to stay here. Well with ACCOR Plus Membership, Complimentary night is accepted here . wooohoooo.

Located in District 3 in Ho Chi Minh, Hôtel des Arts Saïgon MGallery Collection is part of the ACCOR hotel chain in HCMC with a beautiful Design. Hotel made me have the feel like in an art gallery with lots of decorations and as well painting that is nice and look so historic


With a room size of appox 30 sq m for my room and at the corner of the hotel floor, this room that was given to me was so nice and comfortable makes you do not want to leave this place and just want to relax in the room but like what I always do is to take photo and videos of the hotel and this place















On the top floor of the hotel is the pool and it’s a infinity pool with bar. So you can go and have your drinks while swimming in it . Overlooking Saigon on the 23rd you can be immersed with the surrounding and its view especially during dusk when the sun sets . It’s so beautiful. Now for those who are daring enough (I am not) you can walk over to the next block via a glass floor panel walkway that stretch appox 20meters but it 23 stories above the ground . I am not afraid of heights, but looking at it, I am chicken out to cross to the next block . but next time I will conquer it !


















Come to the lower floors and you reach the gym and as well as the spa. This hotel boast a complete gym and as well as a full spa service located on the 3rd floor of this hotel. So when you feel like lazing around or the weather is not looking that favorable, pop over to the gym for some fitness time or just have a good massage at the hotel spa or even better, have a spa and then head out!




This hotel boast 2 restaurant, the first one is call Saigon Kitchen, an open kitchen concept that serve you as their main restaurant with local Vietnamese and as well Western fare for you to try and enjoy. Open for all the major meals time or in between, this is the place to try some of the local delights and as well as some western fare if you miss your home food





As you walk up to the higher levels you will come to the ever famous Social Club with a drinks and a lounges to hang out and relax after a day of walking on the streets in HCMC, this is the perfect place to unwind and relax and chill while you enjoy a good light meal and some great cocktails and as well as some nice cigars (if you smoke) there.

Well, if you looking more to the happening scenes, you can always pop back up to the pool area for a nice drinks and have a lot of music and people to talk to and enjoy and chillax up there. But if you prefer to be more on the quitter side, than Social Club will be more for you. 







In the end this place gave me an awesome memory. From the time I step in the door to the time I left, I am intrigued by the level of hospitality and service that was given to Me. Here is the best of all, I always like to see more and experience more of this hotel. Maybe just Maybe I will come again and enjoy this place’s hospitality and service again, this time I want to stay longer enjoy more of this place . Best of all with this hotel, It’s fits my travelling style. Centrely located, great service and as well great hospitality . 

















Hôtel des Arts Saïgon MGallery Collection

76 78 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Str, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, 070000, Vietnam




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again