HON KEE @PETALING STREET

Wah it's been years since i came down to Petaling Street breakie. Do you know that this shop have been there for over 40 years???? Introducing to is Hon Kee, one of pioneer Porridge (con gee) stall in Petaling Street. Situated as the 3 rd stall from the corner opposite side from the famous Petaling Street Longan drink's stall. Please note that they are 2 only the 3 rd one is the one that is nicer. a lot of different porridge from plain fish to innards, pork with century eggs and such.Man I still remember when I was Still in School (MBSSKL) i will pop over here for breakie before i go to School (sure Late! )

The nice things is that in this place you can just sit down and next to the roadside stall and enjoy one of the best porridge in the whole of KL for breakie. Nothing really much to shout about others. but my favorite is still the pork innards add with Slice fish . man posting this make me few hungry already now . So time for the photo's now and it's making me HUNGRY








Petaling Street!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again