JB Rambles

1 of the best thing you can always do is that whenever you travel, you always try to find time to meet up with old friends and make new friends. Well was in JB for some business and at the same time was able to catch up with some of my old friends for dinner.  Mel and Jerry are both of my friends i know when  i went to camp with (03 or 04 for mel and Jerry was at shakers ) [DYC and Planetshakers] I saw them grow from the level of friends to now which with 2 kids . I was SHOCK.... but never the less, those couple of hours i spent with you to catch up and see what God has done your life was amazing

I would never imagine , how God's Plan can turn out to be . We Went for dinner at this Korean BBQ Rest call TLC Rest in Tmn Sutera Area (sorry not very familiar with JB area)  .. tell you all a funnies, we actually went to a western joint down the road which was quite pack and than decided to walk up to this Korean BBQ place ( to be honest , mel and jerry, I am actually sick of Western FOOD. It what i always eat when i am alone... Sob Sob.... )  Anyway the food in this rest was good and nice . and in anyfood joint what you want is freshness and nice. but what i enjoy the most was the time spent with the both of you and kids. I believe God has and doing a special plan  for you live .

Ps: Sorry Mel Pic of us I tak ada!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again