Singapore Day 2 rumble

Day 2 started with a bang that i myself was wandering .... how to get to Ibis Bencoolen From Clarke Quay ? Which station? Taxi ?? of how??? So did my check out at the Novotel (great service) they told me to disembark the train at Bras Basah... the first thing that came to my thought ... how in the world you guys name your stations ???? but anyway after a night with some friends and of course my bestie all in my mind was to get their and do what i want to see and do in SG with in 24 hrs !!!!!!

So check in at Ibis Bencoolen (after 10 mins walk ... abit lost lah ) by the way i am not shy in asking directions ... just that i only ask girls (2 guys i ask in SG were not helpful or useless.... 1 was stuck up and the other one blur blur). So got there and check in.. Check out my post on ibis for more info. So check out what to do next , go to orchard road. For the first time in history of my travels, i took the BUS and it was so good !!! they drop me off at sommerset and i walk across and i am in orchard . so went around and its going to rain ... so stop by for brunch




megaroon!!! HUGE  MACAROON!!!










So Wash hungry..... no breakie in the morning so went to eat the "the best chicken Rice in SG" 

 I got a shock of my life!!!!! stone cold chicken and tasteless and bland rice with no taste chili sauce one of the worst thing i ever have in my entire life!! and this is the best in singapore !!!my goodness.... so after a horrific lunch continue with my journey to hard rock cafe to get my usual stuff but just before i stop for a droppio!

reach hard rock which situated at the end of orchard road . well it a good 10 mins walk with nice scenery (the plus side )
Souvenir Done!
now since it was raining , was wondering what and how to get to marina bay . So took the bus which impeccable and way better than where i come from, i was able to get their in 20 mins not bad for a service and the timing was right on the dot.. 
So reach marina bay and gardens at the bay , to me this is the place is nothing unless you have a green thumb and or love gardens and natures. if not this is not a place for you. But do come once and enjoy at least couple of minutes here as this place is still one of the place you must come to whenever you're in Singapore.













Now back to hotel and enjoy a couple hours of rest and freshen up !

so after a few hours of R&R and checking in on the messages, i began to get ready to meet up with my friend Sara. Well it's been 10 years we have not met until last year at Her Bro's wedding and now in SG it's time to catch up over a meal and =drinks... but first need to get there, so walk to bugis and then took a MRT to Raffles place and met here there and we walk to to the nearby Irish Pub which called Molly Malones. Superb beers and food. really enjoy it and then pop over for some tour around the CBD area. Since most of the place was block up for the F1 this weekend, but was able to see and went some of the iconic places in SG before we parted ways as i have to suppose to meet up with someone but later FFK me as usual . so afterthat walk to Robinson Road where Sofitel So was located and enjoy a quick snack and their signature Drink before taking a cab back to Hotel. 


Mei Ling, You're So famous that they decided a name street after You !




Henikken and a tiger with cider(snakebite)


Haddock fish and chip

Irish Fry Up

With Sara!!


















One of the oldest yet most famous hawker centre !




Sofitel Moon cake






Grill fish of the day 





Sofitel Signature cocktail! #35

So that's all for me here in for day 2 . went back hotel my leg was like rubber already .. so need to rest and sleep but ended up having drinks again ! anyway sorry this took late .. hse internet is down . so anyway this is telurman signing off!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2022

Longkang Siham @ Melaka

Four Points by Sheraton Chinatown This Christmas I give you my food , with the very next day , i come back again